Upcoming Skincare Leadership Training
"Leading in diversity with their R+F skincare brand, sthetix.ca has made a huge difference and impact for me and my clientelle. I give them a lot of credit for helping me transform my spa into one that welcomes and represents all types of beauty. I now see and promote beauty differently." —Terry C.
Effective Mindset Leadership
Developing A Dynamic Team
To have exceptional skincare services, we must have exceptional business leadership, to ensure our vision is followed by action.
We use the number one skincare brand in North America, R+F™ in our spas. Not only is R+F the number one skincare brand in North America, but like Sthetix Beauty & Healthcare, they are commited to ensuring inclusivity.
That is why we hire and train leaders that champion client diversity, honest discussion, representation and who strongly support the advancement of women and diverse beauty.
Established in 2009, Sthetix Beauty & Healthcare was started to meet the diverse beauty needs of women of every background. Because people come in many shapes and from various backgrounds, it made sense that they would be represented in the makeup of staff, the product we use and the promotional material.
"Before you are a leader, success is all about growing yourself. When you become a leader, success is all about growing others."
— Jack Welch
Unfortunately, this has not been the case in most beauty and skincare spas. There has been only one standard of beauty to the exclusion of all others. So we ask:
- Why then should this beautiful collective of women be made to conform to one, selective beauty standard?
- Why is there only one standard of beauty throughout the aesthetic industry, globally?
- Who decides and who perpetuates this one beauty standard to the exclusion of all others?
- What does this approach to beauty say about acceptance of other skin types?
- What have spas been telling their diverse clients about their individual beauty?
- What commitments have they made toward their diverse clients as a result?
We believe that it is time to change the way in which beauty has been perceived and promoted and to recognize all races and ethnicities as beautiful. We encourage women and girls of all backgrounds to embrace their looks and stand confidently as themselves.
We work with our clients to promote self-acceptance and natural beauty. This is why we use made R+F™ skincare products our brand and business.